- I started diving 30 years ago, I lost a bet in Karratha and had the choice of jumping out of a plane or diving the shark net in Dampier, I took the dive and have not looked back
- I got into photography on a dive trip to Vanuatu, I wanted to take a few holiday snaps so I could remember what I had seen and show the family. Then I was hooked!!
- My first camera was a Nikon Coolpix with a fantasy housing, rated to 30-40mtrs I took it to 72 and its still working
- Now I use a Canon G12, Recsea Housing, Inon Z240 Strobes x 2, with many wet lenses, my Aquako 1V is my favourite.
- I love to take photos of anything small and find nothing more relaxing than doing a muck dive, I just love looking for little critters, especially skeleton shrimp