We have introduced a trip booking policy which is applicable from 1 March 2016. This policy is applicable when WAUPS books and pays for dive trips including accommodation.
When individual members sign up for a trip they will be agreeing to the following requirements:
“I agree that by placing my name on the trip list, I understand the following:
- My place on the trip will only be confirmed once I have made payment to WAUPS.
- My payment is due within 7 days of signing up for a trip or my place will be given to someone else.
- I am not eligible for a refund after I have made payment.
- If I am unable to attend, I am able to sell my place for the same amount to another WAUPS member.
- The trip will only be advertised as full when all the spaces are paid for.”